Travel Talk- Whats wrong in visiting touristy places?


Fountain near Spanish Steps Rome Italy

During my backpacking trip in India I visited few very interesting places. One of them was Khajuraho. I was amazed by the beauty of those temples, the stone carving and that amazing architecture. I kept wondering how grand it would have been during the medieval period when all these temples were functioning. It never occurred to me that I was in a 'touristy' place which is visited by thousands everyday. There were so many other tourists, domestic as well as international, who too were mesmerized by the temple complex. If you are one of those so called 'travelers' who say you dislike visiting 'touristy' places then you are missing something, IMO!
Read more »

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chadar Trek- Few things you need to know!

Happy New Year 2017! And the past year of Birding and Trekking!

Neelakurunji, Nilgiri Tahr and Eravikulam National Park