Random Thoughts- Shutting down the most beautiful on Earth!



I lived in USA for almost 8 years and it was dearer to me than my home country. Even after I left almost 3 years ago I kept writing about my experiences in america, american national parks and monuments. I kept coming back eagerly to see and feel the most exciting places of natural and historic importance. This year too I came ... to the country which I am proud of its national parks. With a grand plan of visiting the most beautiful states, unfortunately in the beginning of October. Me- an ignorant citizen of the world, who only reads, researches, dreams about the natural wonders and heritage that exists on Mother Earth knew very little about politics, budget and ego. I set foot on this land dreaming about red rocks, canyon country, pink and white sand deserts on 3rd of October hoping that the government shutdown will end soon. Even after 5 days I am waiting and waiting with hope and nothing happens.
Read more »

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chadar Trek- Few things you need to know!

Happy New Year 2017! And the past year of Birding and Trekking!

Neelakurunji, Nilgiri Tahr and Eravikulam National Park