Some Facts- 'True' and 'False' fruits of Cashew nuts!



Cashew nuts are so tasty huh? I love them! During my childhood days I used to walk through these cashew farms, pluck the cashew apples, try to open the shells to get the cashew nut out, and in the process burn my skin only to get my Mother scold me :) Burn- not in true sense, the skin turns black and peels away after few days with no pain but quite a bit of irritation. The hands used to look ugly with the scars left by the nasty juice of that hard shell. At times I got my cheeks burnt too! All these memories flashed back during my recent family trip to my own coastal Karnataka- on a pilgrimage and to visit family.
Read more »

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chadar Trek- Few things you need to know!

Happy New Year 2017! And the past year of Birding and Trekking!

Neelakurunji, Nilgiri Tahr and Eravikulam National Park