The assets that really matter in life!


This post is a tribute to my Father who had been a guide, guard and god in my life. He was a noble man and a great father. He was the rock in my life. Today I do whatever I like to do because of him. It was him who let me chose the life I wanted to live. He made me realize honesty without compassion is hostility (quote by Rose N Franzblau).

He left us on 21st of April with his family around him. On his last journey I saw him lay motionless with a peaceful divine smile on his face. Today is the 14th day and as per Hindu rites we have arranged a feast(?) in his honor. I pray to God to protect my father's soul in his palms until I see my father again. I see hundreds of family and friends attending the feast, saying very good things about him.
Read more »

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chadar Trek- Few things you need to know!

Happy New Year 2017! And the past year of Birding and Trekking!

Neelakurunji, Nilgiri Tahr and Eravikulam National Park