Grotta Azzurra or Blue Grotto in Capri- Amazing sea cave!


Grotta Azzurra or Blue Grotto Capri Italy
That small opening is the entrance of Blue Grotto

Do you see that blue?! The picture is not edited for color saturation! It is real! In the earlier post I mentioned that I had taken a boat ride around the Island of Capri, it included a peek into the popular Blue Grotto for few extra euros. And it was worth all the money! Sea caves are not new to me, I had rowed into few sea caves earlier in my life, but this one was wonderful! The blue color is due to the underwater light source, essentially an underwater sea cave!
Read more »

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chadar Trek- Few things you need to know!

Happy New Year 2017! And the past year of Birding and Trekking!

Neelakurunji, Nilgiri Tahr and Eravikulam National Park